Sunday, June 14, 2009

Award Alert

Today I got a great surprize when I returned from church, My blogger friend Bharat Khatri from the amazing blog Unseen Rajasthan gave me this really nice award. For this I am truely humbled and very thankful.

Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:

*Inspire you

*Make you smile and laugh, or maybe give amazing information

* A great read

*Has an amazing design

*Any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing!

The rules of this award are:

* Put the logo on your blog or post.

* Nominate at least 5 blogs

* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.

* Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.

I am passing this award to the following 5 bloggers for their amazing blogs!
1)Bogey -View from the fairway
2)Luna the cat and of course Cezar and Léia-We love Luna
3)Owen, -Magic Lantern Show
4)Martha in PA, The Daily Grind
5)Peter Peter's Paris

6 comments:

crocrodyl said...

Congrats!

Martha said...

Congrats, and THANKS!

PeterParis said...

Sincere thanks!!

Cezar and Léia said...

Wow James!
Many thanks!
We are very honoured!
Cezar,Léia & Luna

Owen said...

James, thanks so much for this... too kind ! Hope things are well around Philadelphia...

Bogey said...

You are a very worthy recepient James. The travel industry would be smart to put you on their payroll the way you hilight all that surrounds you in your Newtown. And thank you very much for passing it on to me. I am honoured.