Pages

Friday, August 7, 2026

Winter Dreams (Weekend Street/Reflections # 288)


 Vienna, Austria

What is your favorite season? I like winter; my mother thinks it's because I was born in February.

                                           Have a great weekend!

  Link reflections and/or street photography. 

Please refrain from posting posed pictures, portraits, animals, etc., unless there is a reflection. 

Click here for Street-Photography examples and inspiration.

Street photography is a genre that documents everyday life in public places. The public nature of the setting allows the photographer to take candid pictures of strangers, often without their knowledge.


8 comments:

  1. Nice shot! Snow looks good in photos but is not always a pleasure to live with. I Like Summer. 😎

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winter is NOT my favorite season. I like spring with warming days, sunshine and growing plants and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photo. God bless you friend Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so cold and crunchy. i was born in March so that's Autumn for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ma saison préférée c’est quand même le Printemps. C’est ce qui me rend le plus heureux et joyeux. Sinon pour répondre à ta question c’est oui. Tu suis les séries françaises ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photo! Winter is my fourth favorite season. Spring is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this atmospheric impression! I'm like winter too, but I believe I'm an Autumn girl.

    ReplyDelete