Paris, France
I can't believe it's already September. Our summer was relatively mild, but I’m still counting down the days to long-sleeve weather. If I'm this ready for autumn, I can only imagine how deeply a cool breeze will be celebrated in Paris.
Have a great weekend!
Link reflections and/or street photography.
Please refrain from posting posed pictures, portraits, animals, etc., unless there is a reflection.
Click here for Street-Photography examples and inspiration.
Street photography is a genre that documents everyday life in public places. The public nature of the setting allows the photographer to take candid pictures of strangers, often without their knowledge.

Eh bien oui on a célébré l’ air frais, mais pas longtemps car de nouveau ça recommence à chauffer. Mais bon il y a tout de même du moins à
ReplyDeleteParis une sensation d’automne qui vient doucement
Interesting shot.
ReplyDeleteLove the look on that dogs face.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a busy place, I wonder what the 2 men are chatting about? The dog is very cute, have a good weekend.
ReplyDeleteI really like the little dog and the people’s body language.
ReplyDeleteGreat captured
ReplyDeleteJames I ama sorry my street photography would not link today so hope you can see it in the post. I wonder what that lady is thinking as she watches her washing going round and round? Thanks for hosting and commenting. Have a great week ahead.
ReplyDelete