Friday, November 27, 2015

Big Apple (Weekend Reflections # 322)

New York City.                      5th Ave.   Apple Store

Coincidentally, exactly two years ago I posted another reflection of this golden building in a post titled "A Modern Coincidence". I like this one better because it has the big Apple reflection next to the building reflection. The see-through Apple cube is a great place to capture interesting reflections.

A belated Happy Thanksgiving and I hope you have a good weekend.

Please remember to link your specific Weekend Reflections post !
This is the place to see and share reflections. Click the rules tab above for more information.  A Reflection =  An image given back by a reflecting surface.  A PHOTOGRAPH of a REFLECTION or REFLECTIONS.

19 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh I don't know James, this is a super fab reflection but that first reflection is très spécial!

Anonymous said...

Hi, an interesting recording with the Apple Stores, class.

LG Eva

Kenneth Cole Schneider said...

I like the way that the vanishing points on the golden building and the dark one reflecting on it coincide to perfectly "open" a new window on the golden building.

James said...

Thanks Kenneth, but the golden building is the reflection. It's reflecting on the dark building. :-)

Adrienne said...

The Boston Apple store is a fun place for reflections too - I got a fun wintery one once. But you can't beat the big apple in the big apple!!

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Now this is really cool. The Apple in the Apple! Many thanks for the link up. Have a lovely weekend.

Anonymous said...

Two modern icons in one fab pic - beautiful James! Hope you had a memorable Thanksgiving:)

EG CameraGirl said...

Clever reflection, James!

Anonymous said...

hmm..I can't figure this one out...I assumed the gold building was being reflected in the apple store..but obviously not. I will have to google the apple cube! Very cool!!!!!

Anonymous said...

okay I googled it...and it still took a while. Very cool entrance to the store...and great for reflections!

Linda said...

Nice reflection!

Gattina said...

Unbelievable !

nicol2carm said...

Great reflection!

biebkriebels said...

Yes, a great place for a reflection, excellent photo!

Halcyon said...

You always come up with something creative, James. :)

Alexa said...

Better late than never, I hope—for posting, admiring your reflection, and saying I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

Wow, it is hard to even tell it is a reflection it is so clear. Love the Apple sign ... Bet Apple would like it too. Good advertising :) Great shot, James ...

Andrea @ From The Sol

jp@A Green Ridge said...

This is yet another sight unseen for me until now...thanks!!!!...:)JP

Nonnie said...

fantastic reflection as usual- never disappointed when I visit here! you've made me practically a reflection fanatic!