Friday, August 19, 2016

Rockefeller Center (Weekend Reflections # 360)

New York City

Even in a reflection "The Top of the Rock" gives me a neck ache when I look up. :-)  The view from the top is said to be amazing. I can tell you that the view from the bottom is pretty impressive.

The circular light fixture is not a reflection but it seems to blend nicely with the reflected building and flagpole tops.

 Happy Reflecting!

Please remember to link your specific Weekend Reflections post !  
This is the place to see and share reflections. Click the rules tab above for more information.  A Reflection =  An image given back by a reflecting surface.  A PHOTOGRAPH of a REFLECTION or REFLECTIONS.

15 comments:

Kenneth Cole Schneider said...

Nicely composed! Before I read your comments I was trying to figure out whether this was a triple reflection as I did not know where the light might be located in reference to the window. It all came together very nicely. (This week I had several reflections and had trouble choosing).

Anonymous said...

rats...Ken stole my comment which was going to be "Nice composition"!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello
that's a whole special Reflection.
Have a nice weekend.

Greetings Eva

NatureFootstep said...

a great one. I would have some trouble too I guess. :)

merlecolibri said...

ça donne le vertige * le reflet confère de la magie à cette image * un grand art !

Anonymous said...

Love this view upwards! Sky scrapes make for excellent reflections:)

Nonnie said...


as in so many photos here, I get confused as to what I'm seeing and what's being reflected. you do find the most amazing reflections week after week, James!

Halcyon said...

The view from the top is nice. We had our wedding dinner at the Rainbow Room.

Linda said...

Lots of interesting shapes here!

biebkriebels said...

Both views are great, from above aswell :)

Unknown said...

I can see why one would get a neck ache looking up at that building. Very nice composition.

Seraphinas Phantasie said...

A wonderful reflection in the glass and I visited the Rockefeller Center in the end of July this year. Yeah !
Best, Synnöve

Anonymous said...

Très jolie reflection, ce building est vertigineux !

bon weekend,

Ava

Gayle said...

Rising to infinity.

Anonymous said...

You are so great at this...this reflecting thing!!...:)JP