Friday, August 18, 2017

"Get Your Head Out of the Gutter" (Weekend Reflections # 412)

Florence, Italy

I've heard the saying as "get your mind out of the gutter" and "get your head out of the gutter". Of course no one has said either to me.  :-)
I thought about saying it to the man in the reflection as a joke but I don't speak Italian and I'm pretty sure it wouldn't translate even if I did. :-) 

Have a great Weekend!




Please remember to link your specific Weekend Reflections post !  
 

This is the place to see and share reflections. Click the rules tab above for more information.  A Reflection =  An image given back by a reflecting surface.  A PHOTOGRAPH of a REFLECTION or REFLECTIONS.

14 comments:

NatureFootstep said...

lol, I have a puddle reflection too, but with totally different colors :)

Anonymous said...

nicely framed reflection! I have 2 posts from this week that are reflections!

Christine said...

Sometimes it pays to have your head in the gutter! Great shot!

Anonymous said...

Whoa, your photographic eye is as sharp as ever!

Klara said...

good one, nice reflection, full of textures and a man is like a framed photo.

Gentle Joy said...

I find reflections in some of the oddest places now... good photo. :)

Linda said...

I've used that expression quite a few times.

buntpapierfabrik.blogger.de said...

A great picture, the composition, the part you show, is perfect (I hope you know what I mean)

biebkriebels said...

This is a very funny puddle photo, that man adds something special to it :)

Thérèse said...

J'aurais du mal à traduire cette expression... "réveille toi enfin!" peut-être mais cela ne me semble pas assez fort.
Illustration fort bien trouvée.

Anonymous said...

So much can be overlooked in water and glass. However, thanks to YOU, I actually look for them now, James!...:)JP

Pat Tillett said...

Great photo James! Also a funny narrative.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Wel spotted James. Thanks for hosting and have a good week.

merlecolibri said...

superbe et le commentaire aussi je crois comprendre... mon anglais manque de pratique!