Friday, October 20, 2017

Hemingway Bar Reflected (Weekend Reflections # 421)

Prague, Czech Republic

I took this shot in 2013 before having dinner across the street.
I love the colorful old buildings in Prague. I also love the Czech beer, which makes it hard to stop after just one, but with all indulgences I try to be good.  :-)

Happy Reflecting !

Please remember to link your specific Weekend Reflections post !  
 

This is the place to see and share reflections. Click the rules tab above for more information.  A Reflection =  An image given back by a reflecting surface.  A PHOTOGRAPH of a REFLECTION or REFLECTIONS.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello James,
I have been to Prague and I like this city. Great photo, as always !.

Have a nice weekend

NatureFootstep said...

the orange color is highlighting the entry of the bar :)

jahreszeitenbriefe said...

Oh, I haven't been there for too many years... Love it, and your pic. Ghislana

Anonymous said...

As always, a beautiful reflection! Am hearing so much about Prague lately - one of the cities I haven't been to! Is the Czech beer different or lighter than other European beers?

Klara said...

beautiful reflection.

Alexa said...

A little self-discipline never hurt anyone. :~} Have never been to Prague, but it's on the list.

Anonymous said...

cool reflection and I love the red and white around the mirror edges.

Jackie McGuinness said...

How did I miss this in Prague???

merlecolibri said...

a lot of stories in this mirror and beside, Prague superb!

biebkriebels said...

An excellent reflection.

Kenneth Cole Schneider said...

Very colorful, but look out for that oncoming traffic-- objects may be larger (and nearer) than they appear!

Astridka said...

I love it, Prague too!
Sincerely
Astrid

Thérèse said...

La classe!

Anonymous said...

Encore l'oeil affûté pour voir ce miroir permettant une belle reflection. Il paraît que Prague est une très belle ville.

Have a nice weekend,

Ava

Crafty Green Poet said...

great photo.

Pat Tillett said...

I've never been there, but I'd like to!
Very nice reflection James.