Friday, April 20, 2018

Un Restaurant Provençal (Weekend Reflections # 447)

Lambertville, New Jersey

Manon restaurant.

A hand-painted restaurant sign reflected in the restaurant's window. I'm not sure what style of dress the woman is wearing or what southern French food she is carrying, but it looks very traditional. The menu looks good.  Hopefully, I'll sample it someday. :-)

Happy Reflecting

Please remember to link your specific Weekend Reflections post !  

This is the place to see and share reflections. Click the rules tab above for more information.  A Reflection =  An image given back by a reflecting surface.  A PHOTOGRAPH of a REFLECTION or REFLECTIONS.

13 comments:

NatureFootstep said...

seems to be beautiful sign :)

Kenneth Cole Schneider said...

I tend to judge a restaurant by how clean its windows are. This one makes the grade.

Anonymous said...

A lovely reflection of this sign! Thanks for visiting me:)

Jackie McGuinness said...

I'm thinking Alsatian.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

looks an interesting place to eat James. Thanks for hosting and I hope youo have a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous said...

lovely sign...it looks medieval!

biebkriebels said...

Looks good James, the inside too I presume:)

Minoru Saito said...

Hi! Nice capture. Thanks for sharing.

Klara said...

an inviting sign.

Linda said...

The sort of image that photographers love. Most other people are puzzled by it, I imagine.

merlecolibri said...

une Arlésienne ? souvent prise comme modèle dans le tradition provençale également par les santonniers (voir mon post du 5 janvier 2018) le plat ? une pâtisserie ? bon appétit !

Anonymous said...

I'm always intrigued by signs like this...I like "OLD"...:)JP

Thérèse said...

Peut-être la Bretagne avec un Kouglof?? ;-)