Friday, October 21, 2016

Leaving the Fun Zone (Weekend Reflections # 369)

Newport Beach, California
It's hard to tell but everything in this photo is a reflection. 

I was in my car on a ferry from Balboa Peninsula to Balboa Island. When I looked at my side view mirror, this is what I saw. Of course, my camera was within reach; however, I didn't expect this photo to work because it was really dark and the ferry was moving. I'm glad that I took the shot.

Happy Reflecting !

Please remember to link your specific Weekend Reflections post !  
This is the place to see and share reflections. Click the rules tab above for more information.  A Reflection =  An image given back by a reflecting surface.  A PHOTOGRAPH of a REFLECTION or REFLECTIONS.
  

11 comments:

Adrienne said...

OUTSTANDING!! I am a huge fan of side view mirrors....This night time reflection is amazing!

NatureFootstep said...

that proves the rule, always take a shot, it might work :) If not, no harm done. Love it!

Alexa said...

Well done! I never regret the shots I took that didn't quite work out, just the ones that might have been but I'll never know. When in doubt, click that shutter—it's digital!

Anonymous said...

I like reflections with water, a very nice shot !

Have a good weekend.

Ava

Kenneth Cole Schneider said...

You did well in the low light situation!

Christine said...

Well done! You never miss an opportunity and this is fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Yay, the camera does give us sometimes these surprizes, although you're also a very good photographer! So that means we'll see some shots from Balboa Island:) Have a great weekend!

Nonnie said...

You are amazing! What a spectacular shot at night.

Linda said...

Very cool! My mirror shots sometimes fail to focus.

Minoru Saito said...

Hi,Your photo is very beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Melissa said...

Fun! Your camera does a great job in low light!