Friday, August 31, 2018

Three Headed Clown (Weekend Reflections # 466)

Venice, Italy

While walking past a shop I noticed this little clown with a tiny mirror and easel painting his self portrait. I guess it's cute or maybe just creepy. :-)

Have a great weekend!

Please remember to link your specific Weekend Reflections post !  

This is the place to see and share reflections. Click the rules tab above for more information.  A Reflection =  An image given back by a reflecting surface.  A PHOTOGRAPH of a REFLECTION or REFLECTIONS.

14 comments:

Kenneth Cole Schneider said...

It's funny how clowns have changed. When I was a kid they were definitely funny. Now they are creepy!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

'IT'S' three time as creepy James :) Well spotted, cool reflection.. my daughter wouldn't agree :) :)

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

I think it is cute and well spotted reflection JAmes and thanks for hosting this meme. Have a lovely weekend.

Jackie McGuinness said...

I want him!

junieper2 said...

Three clowns heads:) Your reflections are very seldom this small. Somehow it strikes me as cute! Have a great Californian weekend!

Klara S said...

Cool picture.
Thank you for hosting.

Lydia C. Lee said...

Not creepy but a little bit ugly. The idea tho, is lovely

marsha said...

definitely creepy!!

Traudel said...

Last weekend I forgot all about the linky list. I use it now and will create a post for this week as well. Your clowns are very cute.Thanks for hosting

s.c said...

Great reflection find James. I like it.

Anonymous said...

This is GREAT, James!!!...)JP

Linda said...

Clever!

biebkriebels said...

You're right, rather creepy to see it twice!

Minoru Saito said...

Hi! Nice capture. Thanks for sharing.