Friday, September 21, 2018

Pizza in Venice (Weekend Reflections # 469)

Venice, Italy

It's not the cleanest window or the clearest reflection, but if you look closely you might think the guy was waving at me. That would be strange considering I was facing the opposite direction with my camera pointed at a shop window. Who knows? Maybe he's very clever and figured out I was taking a picture of his reflection. :-)

Happy reflecting!

Please remember to link your specific Weekend Reflections post !  

This is the place to see and share reflections. Click the rules tab above for more information.  A Reflection =  An image given back by a reflecting surface.  A PHOTOGRAPH of a REFLECTION or REFLECTIONS.

13 comments:

Schwabenfrau said...

I think so, too, that he prefers to wink at you, James.
I think it's great again.

Greetings Eva

marsha said...

Clever...it takes a while to figure this one out!!

Cloudia said...

Very engaging shot

Malee said...

Beautiful shot!

Jim said...

I'm glad you saw this picture, James. Nice, subtle Reflection. I'm glad too you reminded me of Venice, been there four times. Not many posts, I don't post much while we travel.
https://jimmiehov.blogspot.com/search?q=venice
..

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

yes it takea a litttle whole to wowrk the reflection out but it is god James. thanks or hosting and have a great weekend.

Powell River Books said...

Could be, or maybe he saw someone outside at the same moment you clicked. - Margy

Taken For Granted said...

The pizza man is not waving, he is spinning a pizza crust in the air. That is a fine reflection of a greasy window. Just finished a home made pizza that was likely better than what he is making.

Anonymous said...

WOW! This one was tricky!!...:)JP

biebkriebels said...

I think Taken for Granted is right, he is spinning a pizza crust in the air. Funny picture!

mvmaithai said...

Hi James,
My fat finger clicked on the wrong thing and thus my photo image is not showing. Can you please delete it and I'll relink again?

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Are you sure he wasn't letting you know your pizza was ready :)

Linda said...

So... how was your pizza?