Friday, January 17, 2020

A Fragment of a Memory (Weekend Reflections # 538)

Paris, France

I don't remember where I was coming from or where I was going when I took this photo, but I do remember where I was when I took it. I was standing in front of Hôtel de Vendôme at the entrance to Place Vendôme. 

Have a great weekend!

Please remember to link your specific Weekend Reflections post !  
This is the place to see and share reflections. Click the rules tab above for more information.  A Reflection =  An image given back by a reflecting surface.  A PHOTOGRAPH of a REFLECTION or REFLECTIONS.

10 comments:

Jim said...

Paris is fun. Aren't you glad this car was washed and clean! Pretty Blue Sky Refkection !!!
..

Taken For Granted said...

Love seeing the reflections off shiny cars. This is a fine one. Have a great weekend, James.

kwarkito said...

Ah oui, je reconnais les toits parisiens si typiques... Place Vendôme, c'est chic :-)

Kenneth Cole Schneider said...

That mirror has class!

marsha said...

excellent reflection!

junieper2/jesh StG said...

The car on which the reflection was, fits exactly with what people think of Paris:)Bright, shiny, indulgent:)

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Super cool reflection, well spotted James. Have just been back to check out all your gorgeous reflections I missed while away, all gorgeous but I loooved your fabulous l'oiseau le feu image.

Malyss said...

You'll soon be back there..

Anonymous said...

Whether you remember or not, it is another gem!!!...:)jp

Thérèse said...

J'aime bien la courbe obtenue avec la forme du capot.