Friday, September 4, 2020

St. James (Weekend Reflections # 571)

 

Lyon, France

Sometimes I feel like being holier than thou. Just kidding. I didn't even notice the St. James sign behind me until I got home and looked at the picture. 😀

Have a great weekend!

Please remember to link your specific Weekend Reflections post !  
This is the place to see and share reflections. Click the rules tab above for more information.  A Reflection =  An image given back by a reflecting surface.  A PHOTOGRAPH of a REFLECTION or REFLECTIONS.


8 comments:

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Great reflection James, remember to polish your email. Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend.

marsha said...

nice reflection! I like the little sticker on the right!

Debbie at Travel with Intent said...

A nice selfie, oh honourable one :)

Jim said...

Frame it and hang it in your office. That's called "Blind Luck".
..

Kenneth Cole Schneider said...

Got you that time! Nice reflection.

Linda said...

Nice selfie. Thanks for hosting.

kwarkito said...

J'aime beaucoup ce selfie qui est aussi une anamorphose. C'est une photo très réussie et le jaune te va très bien !

Malyss said...

I like to find surprises when I come home and look at my pics. This one is really funny!
Passe une bonne journée!!