Friday, August 20, 2021

Le Flipper (Weekend Street/Reflections # 30)


 Lyon, France

Unlike last week's photo, there was little chance of these guys noticing me. It's been a while since I've played a pinball machine, but I remember how captivating they can be.

Have a great weekend!

Now you can link reflections and/or street photography. 

Please no posed pictures, portraits, animals, etc. unless of course there is a reflection. 

Click here for street photography examples and inspiration.

"Street photography, a genre of photography that records everyday life in a public place. The very publicness of the setting enables the photographer to take candid pictures of strangers, often without their knowledge."

13 comments:

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

You captured a great concentration of this guy's face James. Thanks for hosting, stay safe and have a lovely weekend

Debbie at Travel with Intent said...

Brilliant capture, James.
I’ve gone street abs reflection 🙂

Emille (Jesh) said...

Love the mood of concentration and expectancy in your shot, James!
Emille (Jesh)

Taken For Granted said...

I have a friend who just restored an old pinball machine that his Dad bought many decades ago. It is fun to play. An image of concentration in your photo.

Jim said...

Very intent player and observer. Nice catch ands photo.
I had on my bucket list to have a pinball machine in my "game room"
(why do they call it that?) but now we are starting to downsize.
Save my money for dominoes and guitar lessons.
..

Kenneth Cole Schneider said...

They weren't about to see anything but that steel ball. I thought there were not any of these analog machines left.

Cloudia said...

Nice capture

Malyss said...

No matter the time , or the place , boys like to play with those machines! The picture reminds me my youth.. Very nice capture!

merlecolibri said...

intemporel ...

Amy said...

Those old arcade games are the best.

Lydia C. Lee said...

Weirdly it wasn't letting me access blog post pictures - just some random ones from long ago...ni idea what that was about. So the tumbnail doesn't match the post.
Anyway, I love pinball! So much fun!

Linda said...

Such intensity!

jp@A Green Ridge said...

James, I am going to try going "into town" one of these days to get pix....jp