Friday, November 12, 2021

Spy vs Spy (Weekend Street/Reflections # 42)

Lyon, France
 

Continuing with last week's theme.😎

The black and white lines and this man's style remind me of a comic that I used to like when I was a kid.                  

                                                      Spy vs Spy


Have a great weekend!

Now you can link reflections and/or street photography. 

Please no posed pictures, portraits, animals, etc. unless of course there is a reflection. 

Click here for street photography examples and inspiration.

"Street photography, a genre of photography that records everyday life in a public place. The very publicness of the setting enables the photographer to take candid pictures of strangers, often without their knowledge."

12 comments:

Malyss said...

This museum behind the scene is one of the most beautiful in France. You made a good choice about the place to be to picture it: Buren , the"artist" who decorated around the foutain in your back, wanted to forbid any pic of the place , in order to be the only one to sell photos of his "work".

The way the man is dressed, and your title, remind me of an old tv serie with Robert Conrad which took place in Wien! :)

Have a great week-end!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

He's definitely a spy!! And he may have spotted you spotting him.
Thank you for hosting!

Taken For Granted said...

Yes, I used to read Mad Magazine also, and loved Spy Vs. Spy. It captured the mood of the times. I might have been tempted to add a spy wearing white to your photo, but that might violate the documentary nature of street photography,

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

I agree a spy no doubt James. Thanks for hosting, I still cannot get the photos on today's post to come one to the linky and I have never had this problem before. Have a lovely weekend.

Amy said...

He looks like he's been caught in the act.

Kenneth Cole Schneider said...

They both know that you are the true spy.

Lydia C. Lee said...

For some reason it's not letting me attach photos from the post. Weird! I loved Spy vs Spy. I still have a lot of my old MADs. The kids never got into it tho.

Debbie at Travel with Intent said...

Definitely a spy.
And I love all the lines and contrast.

jp@A Green Ridge said...

He looks like he's up to something...LOL!!...jp

s.c said...

Mad magazine a favorite for me.

Linda said...

What, me worry?

merlecolibri said...

Spy vs Spy : je ne connaissais pas * merci pour cette découverte et pour la belle image à Lyon !