Friday, April 15, 2022

Sugar High (Weekend Street/Reflections # 64)

 

Doylestown, Pennsylvania

They had just finished eating big ice cream cones when I took this picture. It's a time-tested mood booster.😁

                                                    Happy Easter!                                               

Now you can link reflections and/or street photography. 

Please no posed pictures, portraits, animals, etc. unless of course there is a reflection. 

Click here for street photography examples and inspiration.

"Street photography, a genre of photography that records everyday life in a public place. The very publicness of the setting enables the photographer to take candid pictures of strangers, often without their knowledge."


12 comments:

Malyss said...

Haha , my best friend and me in a few years!( even if those two ladies are looking like sisters ).
Happy Easter to you dear James !

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Looks like they are sharing a bit of gossip James. Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a HAPPY EASTER.

Taken For Granted said...

Sharing ice cream and information. What could be better? Wonderful street photo, James.

Cloudia said...

Wishing you a good weekend pal!

Emille (Jesh) said...

That's me someday - I hope smiling all the same. Have a blessed Easter, James.

Amy said...

Fabulous photo! The ladies look like they are really enjoying themselves

Kenneth Cole Schneider said...

That is a delightful photo! Momentarily I thought it was a double reflection. I was hard put to find a reflection in my blog this week, but besides the Sun reflecting off the Moon, the cardinal's eye caught the light.

Linda said...

Fantastic shot!

VENTANA DE FOTO said...

Muy buena conversación coloquial y unas buenas reflexiones en los cristales, que tienen nuestras grandes protagonistas, de fondo.

Felices Pascuas.

Amila said...

Beautiful capture and it seems like both these ladies enjoy their time with some interesting share.

Lydia C. Lee said...

I love this picture, I feel there's a story prompt in there.

merlecolibri said...

bien joyeuses !