Friday, March 17, 2023

Rainy Days (Weekend Street/Reflections # 112)


 Rome, Italy

I've always preferred rain and snow to hot weather. 

It usually doesn't rain much in Southern California, but this year is an exception. I heard it snowed a little in other parts of my county, but they're probably confusing hail for snow.

                                           Have a great weekend!

Now you can link reflections and/or street photography. 

Please no posed pictures, portraits, animals, etc. unless there is a reflection. 

Click here for street photography examples and inspiration.

"Street photography is a genre of photography that records everyday life in a public place. The very publicness of the setting enables the photographer to take candid pictures of strangers, often without their knowledge."


13 comments:

Cloudia said...

Interesting action shot, James

merlecolibri said...

bien protégé avec ce parapluie !

Kenneth Cole Schneider said...

Having moved from south Florida to New England, I do miss the warmth and even the rainy summer season. Learning to put up with clouds, wind and snow but looking forward to the beautiful spring. That man is trying to juggle too many tasks. Hope he doesn't drop his checkbook into the puddle.

kwarkito said...

La photo est très belle. oui je me souviens de certaines averses romaines. Au moins les pluies diluviennes qui se sont abattues sur la Californie, auront-elles réalimenté les nappes phréatiques. Je te souhaite un bon weekend

s.c said...

Beautiful photo but now I have enough of that wet weather.

Jim said...

He might be wearing Sir Walter's overcoat?
..

Amy said...

We had one of those yesterday but that's what I like about Autumn

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Too much rain here in N.Ireland recently James for my liking. That is a great street shot. Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a wonderful week ahead.

Lydia C. Lee said...

Lovely in B&W

Pisi Prkl said...

Great street candid! Hope you didn´t got all wet.

Taken For Granted said...

Fine street shot of this fellow doing his best to stay dry.

Anonymous said...

I just read an article about the flooding in California and what a disaster it was. I regret my response yesterday which did not take the measure of the extent of the upheaval created (Kwarkito)

Linda said...

Well composed. He looks thoughtful.