Friday, December 1, 2023

Frères siamois ? (Weekend Street/Reflections # 149)

 

Lyon, France

He was trying to walk as close as possible to the window to avoid the rain. I'm not sure if it helped, but it did make a nice street/reflection.😎

                                            Have a great weekend!

Now you can link reflections and/or street photography. 

Please no posed pictures, portraits, animals, etc. unless there is a reflection. 

Click here for street photography examples and inspiration.

"Street photography is a genre of photography that records everyday life in a public place. The very publicness of the setting enables the photographer to take candid pictures of strangers, often without their knowledge."


11 comments:

Cloudia said...

Thank you James. I like your photo. Sorry my thumbnail didn't come out as I intended but my photos are here for you to enjoy. Aloha and God bless

Jim said...

Nice combo, James, street and reflection. That is about all that when can be
done with no awning on the building, you've probably done that. I did yesterday.
..

Thérèse said...

Excellent James!

Taken For Granted said...

That is a wonderful reflection, and the rain just makes your photo better.

Amy said...

oooh that's a clever shot, we all do that when it rains.

roentare said...

Such a wonderful streetscape!

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Excellent shot James I have now arrived in Australia to start a new life here to be near my daughter adn family. Thanks for hosting and commenting and have a good week ahead.

Linda said...

Wow, this is great!

s.c said...

Nice reeflection indeed James.

Jim said...

My street catch this time is a runaway dog, he is hiding his face from me.
And anxious for his errant owner to return. My speculations, do you have one?
..

Lydia C. Lee said...

Fantastic shot. I love it.