Friday, January 19, 2024

Reflection (Weekend Street/Reflections # 156)


 New Hope, Pennsylvania

This isn't a reflection per se, but it seemed like he was reflecting on something. 😉

                                            Have a great weekend!

Now you can link reflections and/or street photography. 

Please no posed pictures, portraits, animals, etc. unless there is a reflection. 

Click here for street photography examples and inspiration.

"Street photography is a genre of photography that records everyday life in a public place. The very publicness of the setting enables the photographer to take candid pictures of strangers, often without their knowledge."

8 comments:

Cloudia said...

We both published similar street shots today. I used to love New Hope! Wishing you a happy weekend. God bless and Aloha!

Jeanne said...

I get to participate today, I have a post with Reflections! I often enjoy seeing what is posted here, and I look for reflections in photos more because of your blog. :) Have a great 2024, with beautiful reflections.

Kenneth Cole Schneider said...

He is reflecting on whether to give up the cigarettes.

Amy said...

smoking isn't my thing but it looks like he's having a very quiet reflective moment.

Lydia C. Lee said...

Was about to say the same thing!

roentare said...

A thinking philosopher

Jim said...

For sure he is killing his lungs. My MIL used to say that of the smokers.
..

Linda said...

Reminds me a little bit of my dad. He was a thoughtful person.