New York City
Last week my wife’s 90-something-year-old father fell and broke his neck. He was mentally sharp before the fall, but now he’s bedridden and slips into confusion and delusional thoughts. My wife is having half of her lung removed on Monday, so she won’t be able to visit her father for quite a while. It's a very difficult time for her, but through it all, her faith in God is evident.
Psalm 121:1-2
1) I look up to the mountains— does my help come from there?
2) My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth!
Have a great weekend!
Please refrain from posting posed pictures, portraits, animals, etc., unless there is a reflection.
Click here for Street-Photography examples and inspiration.
Street photography is a genre that documents everyday life in public places. The public nature of the setting allows the photographer to take candid pictures of strangers, often without their knowledge.

9 comments:
I send a little prayer to you and yours.
Courage à vous deux en ces moments difficiles
You folks are in my prayers for sure. I am sitting with my husband who sleeps most of the time now and seems to have entered transition only. God knows how long it will take. I'm leaving that in God's hands. When we go through these challenges we are so lucky to have God to turn to. I know he's constantly with us so are our Angels. Please take care of yourself my friend. Amen
oh no, I feel for your father in law, gosh I'm thinking of you all here.
I am sorry to hear of all your family problems, You must be having a hard time. Thank you for keeping up this blog. I wish your wife and your father-in-law a speedy and full recovery.
I am so sorry to hear all this - you must be very stressed on everyone's behalf. I hope the operation goes well and your Father in Law settles as he heals a bit.
That is very difficult, my thoughts are with you.
I’m sorry to hear about your father-in-law. A fall can be really devastating when you are older. It’s something that I worry about, so I’ve done some things too my home to prepare for aging.
Oh, such sad news. I'm sorry to hear about this incredibly heart time in your life.
My thoughts are with you.
Post a Comment