Friday, December 14, 2018

Christmas Past (Weekend Reflections # 481)

New York City

My wife and I spent Christmas 2015 in New York City. I was dreaming of a white Christmas, but I got a wet Christmas instead. The pouring rain distorted the reflections, but I didn't mind. It was a fun trip.
This year will probably be a mild Christmas, sunny and about 65F/20C.

Happy Reflecting!

Please remember to link your specific Weekend Reflections post !  

This is the place to see and share reflections. Click the rules tab above for more information.  A Reflection =  An image given back by a reflecting surface.  A PHOTOGRAPH of a REFLECTION or REFLECTIONS.

9 comments:

Taken For Granted said...

Perfect reflection for the Christmas season.

Kenneth Cole Schneider said...

Well, I can see that neither tree is a reflection of the other, but the source of the reflection is quite obscure-- just a few ghost images.

marsha said...

lovely wet reflections

kwarkito said...

anyway rain is good for reflections. i like this picture very much

Lydia C. Lee said...

That is beautiful! Happy xmas, I'm off until feb so will see you well into 2019!

junieper2 said...

What a rad photo! Especially with the man in front:) For once, I'm not envious of the nice weather in the South ....because it's Christmas time!

Klara S said...

Beautiful picture.
Thank you for hosting.

Linda said...

Beautiful image! Thanks for hosting.

biebkriebels said...

Most christmas days are wet these days, no white blankets anymore...