Friday, December 7, 2018

Free Ride (Weekend Reflections # 480)


Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

To me, it looks more like a bus than a limousine. In any case, reflections ride for free. At least until they figure out how to tax them.   ;-p

Have a great weekend!

Please remember to link your specific Weekend Reflections post !  

This is the place to see and share reflections. Click the rules tab above for more information.  A Reflection =  An image given back by a reflecting surface.  A PHOTOGRAPH of a REFLECTION or REFLECTIONS.

9 comments:

Schwabenfrau said...

;-))) yes reflections are free until now, beautiful

Taken For Granted said...

What a sharp reflection. Like the photo.

kwarkito said...

Oui c'est un beau reflet avec une légère anamorphose. Bon weekend

Kenneth Cole Schneider said...

A distorted reflection, just like term "Limo" which has been stretched to take on a generic definition. I guess to balance this trend, the meaning of the word "Jalopy" has been narrowed to become nearly extinct. Same thing happened to "Flivver!"

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

YES a clean bus makes for a great reflection image. I did email about linking me in James as I am going to Cape Town tomorrow and will have no internet. Can you link me in on 14 & 21 December please and thanks for hosting. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

marsha said...

nice clear reflections...with just a splash of wonky!

Lydia C. Lee said...

That's a clean bus!

Jim said...

Your limo/bus obliged your request for a reflection in double. James. Nice window shot and a wobbly knee catch for the bus side. Good job!!
..

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous, James...you're riding limos and I'm baking cookies!!!...:)JP