Friday, March 4, 2022

Going Underground (Weekend Street/Reflections # 58)

 

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 

This guy reminded me of a member of one of my favorite bands from my youth. 


 

 Have a great weekend!

Now you can link reflections and/or street photography. 

Please no posed pictures, portraits, animals, etc. unless of course there is a reflection. 

Click here for street photography examples and inspiration.

"Street photography, a genre of photography that records everyday life in a public place. The very publicness of the setting enables the photographer to take candid pictures of strangers, often without their knowledge."




10 comments:

Emille said...

Love this view! Emille

Jim said...

I guess he's watching his step?? Were you a singer or on the keyboard? Did your band have a name (my guesses)?
..

Cloudia said...

This is a good photo that makes me smell the broad Street Subway!

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Great shot and I also like the crossed feet at the top of shot James. Thanks for hosting and have a lovely week ahead

Amy said...

Love the specials, ghost town is a song of theirs I like.

merlecolibri said...

la vue plongeante accentue cette ambiance métro

Lydia C. Lee said...

I useed to love that song too! Funnily enough, The Jam's Going Underground popped into my head when I first saw the post...(around the same time as your song, I think). Well spotted above on the crossed feet Margaret! I had to go back and look again!

Linda said...

Well done photo. And I like the song!

biebkriebels said...

A man and a hat, we don't see them very often anymore.

Kenneth Cole Schneider said...

He is being very careful. Maybe a little tipsy or dancing a two-step.