Friday, March 25, 2022

Le Chien qui Saute (Weekend Street/Reflections # 61)


 Paris, France

The dog was very happy to see the woman.๐Ÿ˜„

Have a great weekend!

Now you can link reflections and/or street photography. 

Please no posed pictures, portraits, animals, etc. unless of course there is a reflection. 

Click here for street photography examples and inspiration.

"Street photography, a genre of photography that records everyday life in a public place. The very publicness of the setting enables the photographer to take candid pictures of strangers, often without their knowledge."

12 comments:

Taken For Granted said...

James, it took me several tries to get the link to accept my image today. It kept going to an error page. You might want to check that everything is alright at your end. Love your street photo with the lady and friendly dog. I have always liked big dogs, and mostly found them very friendly.

Emille said...

The dog jumped:) Great to see:)

Amy said...

That dog must really love her.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

That dog could have bowled the lady over! Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend.

Kenneth Cole Schneider said...

Oops, I meant to post my street scene with the Tibetan Mastiffs, but I guess the sun is reflecting off the clouds. The mastiffs weigh up to 140 pounds but seem not to be as formidable as that big puppy!

Lydia C. Lee said...

I have a brilliant one of those shots but alas no reflection so can't share here....

Amila said...

This is an interesting street capture and well timing.

Cloudia said...

Wonderful dog photo! I posted a dog as well

Klara said...

perfect moment captured.

Linda said...

I was told that if you lean into the dog he will get down. I have not tried it.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Beautiful dog, big.. but fabulous!

merlecolibri said...

belle image originale !