Friday, May 13, 2022

Goodfellas (Weekend Street/Reflections # 68)


 Rome, Italy

A place to smoke cigarettes and discuss business.

Have a great weekend!

Now you can link reflections and/or street photography. 

Please no posed pictures, portraits, animals, etc. unless of course there is a reflection. 

Click here for street photography examples and inspiration.

"Street photography, a genre of photography that records everyday life in a public place. The very publicness of the setting enables the photographer to take candid pictures of strangers, often without their knowledge."

10 comments:

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

NO sure whether I would want that chef to make me a pizza but a good capture!! Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful weekend.

Amy said...

Pizza Pazza, what a great name, always a favourite.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I'd rather have my smoke with the cook or those three 'visitors', you. You? I don't smoke so I wouldn't know.
Also could it be a Mafia wagon hangout?
..

Lydia C. Lee said...

It's like a photo from the 50's or something...

Emille (Jesh) said...

The last time we were in Europe I noticed they're smoking there lots more, especially in the streets.

Linda said...

We don’t see business people smoking outside here these days.

s.c said...

Great street shot again and the B&W gives it indeed a nostalgic atmosphere. Good one again James.

Malyss said...

180 kinds of pizzas in this small shop?!Hmmmm...
But I like this table made from a bike!
One thing is sure, you were spotted !

Taken For Granted said...

A fine street photo catching the action. I am surprised to see people smoking cigarettes these days. I hardly ever see anyone smoking here.

merlecolibri said...

superbe scène ! pizza à domicile avec ce vélo ou est-ce seulement pour attirer les gourmands ?
bon weekend