Friday, September 2, 2022

Why are you taking my picture? (Weekend Street/Reflections # 84)


 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Him: "Why are you taking my picture?"

Me: "Why did you step into my picture?" "Look behind you, you don't want to make her mad."

Laughs......😄

*The woman behind him was part of an advertisement on the acrylic bus shelter.

Have a good weekend!

Now you can link reflections and/or street photography. 

Please no posed pictures, portraits, animals, etc. unless there is a reflection. 

Click here for street photography examples and inspiration.

"Street photography, a genre of photography that records everyday life in a public place. The very publicness of the setting enables the photographer to take candid pictures of strangers, often without their knowledge."



10 comments:

Cloudia said...

Thank you for sharing that bit of a street photographer's life, James!

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

James they do not look a happy couple at you taking their photograph! .Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a good weekend and week ahead

Taken For Granted said...

Interesting street encounter. Glad it ended well and produced a striking image. Thanks for hosting, James.

Amy said...

Some very serious expressions there.

Jim said...

I am not sure about them believing what you told them.
But I am glad that you had them laughing about the ordeal.
..

Lydia C. Lee said...

That's funny! Glad he saw the humour in it/

lesh Stgermain said...

Sorry James, I loaded the wrong pic, and don't know how to delete my entry -but there is a reflection pic in my post:)

Kenneth Cole Schneider said...

Some folks can be pretty edgy about having a camera in their face. I thought I had lost my sense of perspective, or worse, that you had constructed a composite image. Thanks for the explanation.

merlecolibri said...

photo surprenante j'ai du regarder plusieurs fois pour comprendre :)

Linda said...

Great post! I’m late to your blog hop this time but I’ve been very busy.