Friday, April 26, 2024

Trapped in a reflection. (Weekend Street/Reflections # 170)

 

Newtown, Pennsylvania

It's almost as if she's a marionette and her hand is held up by the reflected wires.

                                           Have a great weekend!

Now you can link reflections and/or street photography. 

Please no posed pictures, portraits, animals, etc. unless there is a reflection. 

Click here for street photography examples and inspiration.

"Street photography is a genre of photography that records everyday life in a public place. The very publicness of the setting enables the photographer to take candid pictures of strangers, often without their knowledge."

 

9 comments:

Taken For Granted said...

Hi James, I tried to post my street photo today, but Google just gave me an error. Here is my contribution:
http://grantedmutterings.blogspot.com/2024/04/wacipi-family-dance.html

Cloudia said...

I like your photo. Makes me want to cruise over to greenwood dairies for some ice cream! Aloha friend!

Amy said...

I thought she was angry at first, but it looks like she's taking a return selfie of you.

roentare said...

What a great capture of B+W

Lydia C. Lee said...

That's cool....or like she's escaping the house!

Linda said...

Neat image. I had trouble posting my picture and wound up with the head slightly cut off.

Samyuktha Semi Jayaprakash said...

Very interesting take

Bipolaroid said...

Freaking fantastic shot!!

merlecolibri said...

une marionnette énigmatique!