Friday, June 3, 2022

Italian Attitude (Weekend Street/Reflections # 71)

 

Rome, Italy

One evening I noticed what seemed to be some drama going on in this bar in Rome. I couldn't hear anything, but it looked like an Italian soap opera scene (not that I've ever seen one). By the time I got close enough to snap a quick picture, the arm-waving, foot-stomping drama had cooled down. 

Hopefully, after I left the angry drama, turned into "amore appassionato".

Have a great weekend!

Now you can link reflections and/or street photography. 

Please no posed pictures, portraits, animals, etc. unless of course there is a reflection. 

Click here for street photography examples and inspiration.

"Street photography, a genre of photography that records everyday life in a public place. The very publicness of the setting enables the photographer to take candid pictures of strangers, often without their knowledge."


6 comments:

Cloudia said...

Ciao!

Anonymous said...

Did they know that you, the photographer were there watching?
I have always had GOOD attitudes FROM the Italians.
Once I had a double parked who had pulled up behind me while Mrs. Jim was inside a business to seek some travel advice.
My story:
"Besides breaking my kneecap, I would tell about backing our rental SUV in Italy into a bruiser monster truck double parked behind me.  Several witnesses told me to hurry and leave before the owner came back.  Fearing an altercation by judging the frenzied motioning we did leave, quickly.  The rental people passed this damage on as I had noted previous damage there at the time we picked it up. "
They were trying to save me from trouble, they did because I drove away after getting out of my parking place.
..

Anonymous said...

By Jim,
https://jimmiehov.blogspot.com/2022/06/letter-v-fridays-weekend-roundup-08.html?m=0
..

Amy said...

It looks like they are having a good conversation now.

Lydia C. Lee said...

hmmm, you might be outing something clandestine...

Linda said...

She doesn’t look happy!