Friday, September 1, 2023

Just a man and his unicorns (Weekend Street/Reflections # 136)


 Costa Mesa, California

This reminds me of a saying I saw on a T-shirt "Being a person is getting too complicated. Time to be a unicorn."😄

                                      Have a great weekend!

Now you can link reflections and/or street photography. 

Please no posed pictures, portraits, animals, etc. unless there is a reflection. 

Click here for street photography examples and inspiration.

"Street photography is a genre of photography that records everyday life in a public place. The very publicness of the setting enables the photographer to take candid pictures of strangers, often without their knowledge."

12 comments:

Cloudia said...

Thank you James for sharing that beguiling photo. Aloha!

merlecolibri said...

merci pour cette citation et photo originale !

Klara said...

that's a funny find!

Kenneth Cole Schneider said...

I like uncomplicated, but not sure I want to be a Unicorn.

Taken For Granted said...

Now that is something I don't see every day. Those Unicorns seem to like him.

Amy said...

ha. good spotting with your camera, I can understand that entirely.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

James very strange having 2 unicorns!! Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a great week ahead

Jim said...

I like your use of the word, "Just". Did he fool any of the tourists?
..

roentare said...

These unicorns look so lively!

Lydia C. Lee said...

That is soooo cute!

s.c said...

Great candid shot again. I like it.

Linda said...

Unicorns! How do I adopt one?