Friday, September 29, 2023

Une vitrine pas comme les autres (Weekend Street/Reflections #140)

 

Paris, France

I've seen lots of interesting window displays during the Christmas season, but this was one of the most unusual.  Or so I thought until I realized he was a worker cleaning off the 2014 display to prepare for the approaching new year.

                                            Have a great weekend!

Now you can link reflections and/or street photography. 

Please no posed pictures, portraits, animals, etc. unless there is a reflection. 

Click here for street photography examples and inspiration.

"Street photography is a genre of photography that records everyday life in a public place. The very publicness of the setting enables the photographer to take candid pictures of strangers, often without their knowledge."


13 comments:

Kenneth Cole Schneider said...

Judging by the shape of the clear path, he will need to get up on a step-stool to clean the rest of the window.

merlecolibri said...

bonne photo !

Jim said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
I hope you could return to see the first display finished.
..

Cloudia said...

A nice candid shot. Thank you, James

Pisi Prkl said...

Nice Street Candid! Works very well in b n´ w.

Amy said...

Hope he does a good job and doesn't leave any streaks, I thought it was part of the window display.

roentare said...

You captured the precious moment!

Lydia C. Lee said...

Nice! Esp in B&W

Taken For Granted said...

Great street photo. It looks like this fellow is placing stars in the sky with his hammer. That was my first impression.

Linda said...

That is a beautiful image.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Great capture James I hope you have a lovely weekend. May not be able to link in next Friday as I am moving house. If not could you link in for me please.

s.c said...

Great portrait. He indeed needs a step for the top part because it looks quite dirty.

Jim said...

Thanks for the note of my error, I changed state into "city". Texas though was a country of its own from 1836 to 1845, nine years, before we joined the Union.
..